Sunday, August 30, 2009

Thoughts from Vacation

The boys and I just came back from our vacation. We took a cruise to Cabo San Lucas. I needed this so bad! I needed to be away from work, soccer, home, friends and my cell phone.

Came to some conclusions while on the ship. One, I do need to lose some weight. Looking at pictures and seeing myself in the mirror, killed me. I need to lose this weight, not only for my self esteem but for my health. The other thing is I am not ok with being alone anymore. I have been telling myself that I am ok but after seeing some many people paired up made me realize that I need someone, I also had a really great picture of me taken and I was sad that I had no one to give it to.

No where to start? First is to work on the weight and then the man hunt. I need to start pushing my comfort zone, to stretch my mind, I need to pray more and step out of that zone.

I need to be happy, I need to reach down deep and find me, find my own happiness.

Time to dig in the heels, time to stretch the zone...time to get healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States