Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Week 19 - view and other thoughts

So this has been my view the past 11 days! I am already tired of being in bed, tired of lugging that thing around with crutches. But God has a reason for this time in my life. The reasons that come to my mind right away is that I need to accept help from others (hate it), need to get the men (my dad and the boys) in my life to step up and see all that I do for them.  Both have not really happened, my dad is helping to a point and the boys have been great to a point. But I need to get them all to do things. I should be in bed but I have to get up...to help with laundry and cook.....ugh

So this would have been my 19th week of my weight loss journey...while I have been watching what I am eating, I am not counting my points and I am not working out. I still feel like I am losing weight...strange I know. I kinda do get a work out when I have to lug this cast around.

I am looking forward to the next 30 or so days in bed, can't wait to see what lessons God has for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States