Thursday, July 30, 2009

bury

Do you you every have those days were all you want to do is bury your head in a pillow, a hole, in anything and hope that things will get better after you pull your head out of whatever?

I want to bury my head, take a long nap and then when I wake up all of my personal stresses will be gone! Wouldn't life be great if that was to happen? But then again God brings us to stressful situations to help us, he doesn't bury his head when he stresses out. Whatever He has me going through, I know He will not leave my side, He will not turn His back on me for He is the one that I given my life up to. Lord, you know my heart and you know the stress I am in....it is your will not mine and I know that you will be by my side during this season of my life and you will help me through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States