Monday, July 20, 2009

Wedding Day

Yesterday one of my dear friends got married. It was a beautiful day..but HOT! Standing up at the altar in a long dress with three skirts was miserable.

I was the reason they met, she and I went on a Pub Crawl with a singles group that I was thinking of joining. It hurt to know that I was the one looking for someone and she found someone. But that is great! She told me that if he would have came into her life about a year before that she would have not been ready for him or a relationship.

As we were leaving last night my friends new husband gave me a hug and thanked me for bringing her out that night... and that its time for me to find someone.

Time will tell....Happy Wedding Life M&J.....may you married be as happy as you two are at this moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States