Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year!

Every year I always make resolutions, and I think I have yet to really make them work. So, I think this year is going to be the year I really do them. I need to lose about 42 pounds and I need to make and stick to a budget. I have to make them work!

The weight is something that has to come off, I am not healthy and I want to look good again. I think one some levels I have not wanted to take the weight off because I do not want men to come near me. I want someone in my life, I want someoen to share the day with. I am ready to have someone in my life.

I need to stick to a budget, I need to clean up my credit, I need to be able to take care of things on my own like a big girl. I need my dad to move out and I need to be able to stick to a buget do to so.

A really good friend always tells me at the new year....a new year and new you! So here is to a new me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States