Wednesday, October 20, 2010

week 17 of my weight loss journey...

So this picture was taken last Thanksgiving and this is the picture that told me that I needed to do something about my weight! I cannot believe that I let myself get this way.

I have decided that I am going to blog about my weight loss...when this picture was taken I weighed 178 pounds and to date I have lost 14.2 pounds. Yes I am excited but I have a long way to my goal weight of 135.

Kinda bummed today, last week I lost 2 pounds and this week I gained .4 back. I can blame it on Rubios and Hodads! I can blame it on that I didn't go to Zumba this week. I can blame a lot of things but when it comes down to it I can only blame myself! I didn't watch what I ate last week, I didn't drink enough water and I didn't walk the dog everyday!

Goal for next week....lose .8 pounds...this will get me to 15 pounds. SO until next week...keep your fingers crossed for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States