Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Week 26 - WOW

This is me last Thanksgiving......

This is me this Thanksgiving...about 16 pounds lighter and I can see a difference in my face and my hips. I am so excited about this transformation that I am going through. Today I weighed in and to date I have lost a total 20.6 pounds. I would have liked to been a little more a head then I am right now but that is ok, this is a life style change not a race.

The great thing about losing this weight is I feel great, I feel like anything is possible....my dreams and wishes can come true. This is something that I have to keep telling myself....God has been telling this to me all along I just didn't want to hear it.

Half way to my goal, now just need to work on some of the dreams that I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States