Monday, November 16, 2009

Today is here....tomorrow is gone

Today is just a moment of time, yesterday is gone there is nothing I can do to get it back. I cannot get the last minute back. So I can think ahead to later today, but I cannot get disappointed if what lies ahead does not go my way.
Time does not stop and if I could have stopped it, what would I have stopped to change? I wouldn't change anything, that is my life history. I would slow down how fast the boys are growing up, can't take it. My babies are not mine any more...they belong to themselves and one day they will leave me and marry...oh gesh...I will never be ready for that.
So this time has past...can't get it back...think to the future and be ready for every bump along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States