Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Letting it all go

For some reason, I go on daily to check to see if any child support payment was made. For some reason, I think the ex. husband is going to wake up out of his dream and remember he has children that need more then his being around, they need love, support both physically and financially and they need him emotionally. For some reason, I think I am going to find Mr. Perfect in one of those chance meetings like you see in the movies or read about. For some reason, I think my dad is going to move out of my house without me asking. For some reason, I think I am going to be ok.....

I have to let it all go, like a wave sweeping over me while playing in the ocean. I can't resist it, I need to let it take me wherever I need to go. Letting it all go gives the control back to God. I can't control the ex. husband, I can't control when Mr. Perfect will come into my life, I can't control....well when my dad moves out I can control...I think. The only thing I can control is me.....breathing in and breathing out...letting my tight grip go...and releasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States