Sunday, May 3, 2009

Telling everyone it's ok

I tell everyone all the time that I am ok with being single...but the truth is I think I am not. I would like to be but I am not. Since the ex. husband left, I have been searching and searching for someone but no one seems to be interested. What is wrong with me? I know I need to lose weight, I need to learn to step out of my comfort zone, I need to let the pain of be of being cheated on, the pain of being left, the pain of not knowing why I allowed him to hurt me.

Maybe I put up an invisible shield that repeals men away from me because I don't want to be hurt again. How to move on without fear of not being hurt, I know not all men hurt and I hope someday God will bring me to him. So in the mean time, I am ok just don't ask me to dig deeper because I am really not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States