Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Slow Breakdown

I am having a slow, painful mental breakdown. I am getting tired of always being the one that people can count on, you know the "ahh...Kristen will do it". Tired of always taking care of everyone else...who takes care care of me? Tired of children not listening and being respectful but always wanting something but nothing in return. Tired of my father living with me, he sits around all day and does nothing! But like everyone else in my life wants more of me, more from me and expectations of me always taking care of them. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! There is no relief from all of this. I took a hike alone yesterday and felt bad about it because I didn't clean up everyone's mess.

I just want a break, a break from running, a break from being a mom, a daughter, a worker, a friend.

I trust the God knows my plan, the path He has put me on. I pray that he brings be some type of relief. I need to take care of ME, take time for ME...but with so many people pulling will I ever get the chance?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States