Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Something has to give

Trying to find yourself, trying to find what God has intended you to be is a tough road. I have taken so many detours that I am sometimes not sure that I am going the right way.



I have learned to take each day as it comes, you can't plan for everything. My days are not the same each day, thank goodness. I can have everything planned out for the day and then one slip up and it's a mess. Growing up, if we wanted to eat dinner somewhere other then our house we had to let my dad know a week in advance. I know it was because he planned our meals out and did not want to waste money. When I became a mom that was one thing that went out the window, if you are not home we eat without you and then we have left overs.



See, life.. like that cannot be planned out...life should not be overly planned. You have to look at each day differently then the next. Each day, God knows what is going to happen but I don't think He can plan how you are going to reaction to it. Reaction is the biggest part of all of this, you can be positive or negative just know that how you do it effects everyone around you.

So...something has to give...my reactions....my attitude....I have to give it all up to God and allow His grace to guide me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States