Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Apron strings have been cut....ouch!

One week ago, I left my first born a state away in a dorm room. I surprised myself and I didn't cry when we left. I felt at peace, my job was done.

I have been doing very well with not calling him, or texting him. I have left that all up to him. That has been hard, strange not knowing what he is doing or who he is with.

The apron strings have been cut, we have been slowly cutting them since his freshman year of high school and I have been resisting the final cut but I didn't have a choice when he decided on a college a 3 hour plan ride and then a 90 minute drive away.

The good thing is I have another one that I still have attached to my apron :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States