Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Confessions of a fat lady

I have been putting off starting Weight Watchers again, this morning I went and glad (love that the meeting I attended was in a Jewish Synagogue ) I did. I took a journal with me to write down ideas and things that are said during the meeting. Today I wrote this 'take control of me, my life and my health'. I need change, change from the routine that has not been working for me, change to be more healthy, and change to look better.

What I like about Weight Watchers is that I don't have to cut out the foods I love. I have to learn portions and when to say no. I need to learn what triggers my poor eating habits and what triggers my laziness.

I love food.....I love being lazy....I love a glass of wine or mimosa....I love sleeping....but I LOVE ME MORE!!! To become the women I am meant to be, I need to trust God and His wisdom and I need to trust that I can lose this weight.

Philippians 4:13 says "I can do all things through Christ who strengths me" and with Him by my side I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States