Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Confessions of a Fat Lady...part 9

So this week I am down .4, not a lot but it is something. It was a stressful week and I am surprised I lost anything. This past week was full of stress and peace, it was strange! I was stressing about my financial mess and was in peace for being in my house alone for a couple of days (this does not happen often so I love it when it happens).

I was thinking of canceling my Weight Watchers membership because it is an expense I don't want to take one at the moment. But then I had to step back and think I am worth it, I am worth the money it costs for it. It is my time despite not having a lot of money at the moment.

One of the things we talked about today was Hedonic Hunger....eating for pleasure not for fuel or for energy. We all know I LOVE TO EAT GOOD FOOD!! So I am for sure eating for pleasure not for fuel for my body. I have to find away that I can eat for fuel that satisfies my wanting to eat for pleasure. Need to eat slower, need to eat for my health and find away to make it all yummy!

So here is to another week of taking care of ME, taking care of this body God has given me. I know if I am not healthy I cannot do the will of God.

Gotta keep moving...one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States