Sunday, December 6, 2009

Affairs

Everyday you open the paper or turn on the computer there is another athlete, movie star or politician admitting to having an affair and then the mistress or mistresses come forward and tell the tales of the wild sex life or the details of the affair.

When did it become ok to be the other women? When did it become socially acceptable to have an affair? It just seems to be ok and that everyone has one. I really believe in when a priest, minister or when anyone pronounces you man and wife then that is it. You and that person belong to one another.

My ex husband as you know committed adultery and if he chose not to stray from this marriage we would still be married. We were not the happiest as a couple but I know we could have made it work. He cheated because he was unhappy, searching for more, wanting more and there was nothing I could have done to have prevented it. I could have been the perfect wife and he would have still cheated.

It makes me ill to see the other women on tv, selling their stories. They should be ashamed that they are making money off of someones pain. Do those women think of the wife or the other mate when the sell their story? They like the men who cheat do not think of anyone but themselves.

Karma is a bitch and it will catch up with them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States