Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Confessions of a Fat Lady....part 6

Phew....a better week in the weight loss arena in my life. This week I dropped 1.2 which I was a little worried about. I think I am going to worry each week not matter what.

I also started a Weight Loss Challenge at church last week and I learned somethings about my body I am not happy about. I am living in the body of a 65 year old women, that is 20 years older then I am!!!! That is what I have done to my body, I have aged it, I have been slowly sending myself to an early grave, I have been destroying what God has given me.

So with that, I am trying to reverse what I have done. It will not be easy but with each pound I am reversing the damage I have done to myself.

This week need to get more water into my system, add more veggies and fruit....My weigh in next week is going to be great and I am going to crush the Weight Loss Challenge at church!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States