Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Confessions of a Fat Lady....part 4

Was a busy week, traveled to Oregon for Dad's Weekend at OSU. My gosh Oregon is beautiful in the fall. The leafs are beautiful and the colors and just as amazing.

Didn't eat well during our travels, I was aware of what I was putting in my mouth and I can't justify my bad food choices while gone. But come on....Voodoo doughnuts?? Can't go to Portland with one or two.

I did manage to lose this week, lost .2 not what I had expected thought I was going to gain this week. So with three weigh ins done I have lost 1.6 pounds.

This week I need to focus on workouts or just plain old fashion walks. Also need to slow down while I eat, put the fork down and take a sip of water before taking another bite.

With only 1.6 down I can feel the difference in some of my clothes which is good. I was feeling very uncomfortable in some of them.

So here is to week four....goal for weight loss....wanna be down 2 pounds...gotta get it done. Taking care of the body God has given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States