Sunday, January 26, 2014

Loving myself

Hmmm....loving myself, what does that mean? How do I go about doing this?

I dug around the Internet for a bit and found some great things about self love. I love this "to love yourself means to forgive yourself for your mistakes. Then having faith in yourself that you can do better next time around". So powerful, I beat myself up so much when I mess up or make a mistake.

Dug around some more and found this gem....you need to break the bondage of self rejection, self hatred, unforgiveness, bitterness, being hard on self, ashamed, low self esteem, feeling ugly and stupid.

Wow....all of the things I do to myself on a daily, minute by minute bases. And I need to stop doing all of that to myself! I was made in the image of God, He does not hate himself, he does not say He is dumb, he forgives and loves over and over again.

I need to be thankful and appreciate what God has given me. I need to fall in love with myself and how God made me.

I need to let go of the worry of what will happen next in my life.

I need to be kind to myself and forgive myself

I need grow spiritually

I need to say positive affirmations to myself everyday

I need to acknowledge I am not perfect and I need to learn from mistakes and trust myself that I will not do it again

I need to express gratitude to those who help me, to those who love me and to those who stand in the gap with me

I need to take care of my body, not only to be healthy but to honor God that he created me

I need to see the beauty within myself and all around

I need to step out of my comfort zone and try new things to boost my self confidence

I need to have fun and relax

God loved me enough to make me realize that I don't love myself. I need to not take me for granted anymore.

Who is with me on this journey....we are all worth and then some!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States