Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Confessions of a Fat Lady......What the heck is my problem

We all know that I have a weight issue, I have all the tools I need to lose the weight but I seem to now care about losing it.

I know that I need to lose it for health reasons, for personal reasons and I seem not to care...I am going to eat what I want when I want it. I am going to sit in the house and not take the dog for a walk, I am not going to the gym, because I don't want to.

I sound like a spoiled brat! I need to get to the heart of what and why I am not doing this.

Part of me thinks that if I keep the weight on then I am protecting myself from me to approach me. It keeps me safe from a man hurting me again. There has to be something more then that when it comes to weight loss.

I need to get the root of this...I need to be healthy, I need to love me....ahhhha! That is it...I need to love myself enough to lose it.....now...how do I do that?? Suggestions please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States